SAP MM Online Training
|SAP Introduction & Overview, and Basic Concepts|
|Organization Structure & its Configuration|
|Execution of Procurement Cycle|
|Configuration for Material Master Data|
|Configuration for Vendor Master|
|Configuration for Purchasing Info Record & Source List|
|Configuration for Purchase Requisition & RFQ|
|Configuration for Contracts & Scheduling Agreements|
|Configuration for Purchase Order Types|
|Goods Receipt for Material|
|External Services Management|
|Inventory Management with SAP MM|
|Movement Type Creation|
|Configuation for Valuation & Account Determination|
|Configuration for Split Valuation|
|Consumption Based Planning (CBP)|
|Physical Inventory Management|
|Automatic PO Process|
|Cross Functional Customizing|
Overview of SAP MM:
SAP MM (Material Management) is a Module SAP ERP component that enables organizations including material management, inventory management, and warehouse management in the supply chain processes. It is a component of SAP ECC’s logistics functions which includes various components and sub-components. The most outstanding and widely used components are Master Data, Purchasing, and Inventory.
The five major components of the SAP MM are:
- Consumption-Based Planning (MM - CBP):
The primary role of the MM-CBP component is to monitor stocks and automatically create procurement proposals for production and purchasing.
- Purchasing (MM – PUR):
The purchasing component ensures seamless communication among all participants in the procurement process, thereby ensuring that the purchasing unit of an organisation functions fluently.
- External Services Management (MM – SRV):
This component supports bid invitations, order/award placements, acceptance of services and invoice verification. It provides a platform for managing and coordinating external services.
- Inventory Management (MM – IV):
Track and manage physical stocks based on quantity and value and maintain the physical inventory of goods along with planning, entering, and documenting the action of all stocks.
- Logistics Invoice Verification (MM – IV):
The logistics invoice verification is a process that comes at the end of the logistics supply chain. It includes tasks like purchasing, inventory management and invoice verification.
The features of a SAP MM are as follows :
- SAP MM is the module of SAP which deals with material management along with inventory management.
- Material Management as a process allows no shortage of materials or any gaps in the supply chain process of the organization.
- SAP MM advance the procurement and material management activities, making the business run evenly with whole time and cost efficiency.
- SAP MM manage the materials (products and/or services) and resources of an organization with the aim of accelerating productivity and reducing costs.
- SAP MM is quite functional to enclose changes that are recurring in any business environment.
- It serves the Procurement Process, Master Data (Material & Vendor Master), Account Determination & Valuation of Material, Inventory Management, Invoice Verification, Material Requirement Planning and many more.
This SAP MM online training is for beginners without prior exposure to materials management. SAP MM training will be especially advantageous for those who want to learn how to manage the supply chain management side of the business using SAP so that market requirement can be met in the shortest period of time.