SAP Sucessfactors Employee Central Payroll Administration Online Training
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll Administration Online Training is a cloud-based payroll system meant to provide the breadth of functionality and global coverage enterprises need. The core Employee Central Payroll system is built by utilizing SAP Payroll engine, allowing a reliable and proven engine for calculating the most complex of payrolls.SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll provides a broad range of choices and flexibility.
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll Training is based on proven technology for global use and integrated with the next-generation SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central solution, so you can get your payroll out punctually, safely, and accurately.
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll provides the extensibility and configurability benefits of in-house processing integrated with the cost savings and agility of cloud computing.
Features of SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll:
- Localised payroll functionality to run in-house payrolls in more than 47 countries
- Combines with the SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central solution and the SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Time Management application
- Built-in mobile and self-service functionality to provide a top-notch employee experience and reduce manual administrative work9 / 10© 2021 SAP SE or an SAP affiliate company. All rights reserved.
Perquisites to Learn SF Employee Central Payroll:
- It is recommended that the trainee should have completed the basic course of SAP SuccessFactors before starting the SAP SuccessFactors EC Payroll Online training.
- Fresher also can go for SF EC Payroll Training.
- SAP HCM or SAP HR Consultant go for this course.
- This is one of the most valued and respected professional needs for professionals who build cutting-edge business applications leveraging the proven, reliable SAP SuccessFactors technology as well as the robust EC Payroll and LMS capabilities by SuccessFactors. It is also suited for:
- Business Process Owner
- Team Lead
- Human Resource Professional
- SAP technology regularly helps to pay hundreds of millions of people in more than 100 countries
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll is the industry’s foremost cloud-based payroll engine, available as part of SAP’s SuccessFactors HXM Suite. If you want your payroll transformation to be successful, you must have a well-planned, well-managed, and well-executed implementation project.
- SAP SuccessFactors Consultant salary package in India ranges between ₹ 4.2 Lakhs to ₹ 14.4 Lakhs with an average annual salary of ₹ 7.3 Lakhs.
- SAP SuccessFactors Consultant salary in India with less than 2 years of experience to 10 years ranges from ₹ 4.2 Lakhs to ₹ 14.4 Lakhs .
User in which industries:
- The SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll solution helps you make payments to your workforce in a timely and efficient way.
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central customers from all over the world, combining massive amounts of data points that form the basis of our forecast assumptions and perhaps the rise and fall of certain vendors and their products on a quarterly basis.
- Organisations using SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll for Payroll include: Microsoft Corporation, with 221000 employees and revenues of $198.27 billion, Costco Wholesale Corporation, a US based organisation with 288000 employees and revenues of $195.93 billion, Walgreens, with 225000 employees and many more.
|EMPLOYEE CENTRAL PAYROLL|
|EC Payroll Introduction|
|Manage user Access|
|Entering Employee Data|
|4||Payroll Control Canter|
|5||Managing Employee Data|
|6||Localization and additional information|
|1||Understand EC to EC Payroll integrations|
|2||Steps in SF provisioning to enable the integration between EC & EC payroll|
|3||Integration steps in Employee Central|
|4||Master data Integration settings in EC Payroll|
|5||How to configure point to point replication|
|6||Steps required to set up data monitoring and troubleshooting tools|
|1||Payroll Control Canter Configuration|
|2||Payroll Control Canter Roles|
|3||Payroll Control Canter Integration|
|4||Payroll Control Canter Authorization|
|5||Payroll Control Canter Tools|
|8||Social Learning and Feature of Payroll|