SAP Success Factor Employee Central Online Training
SAP SuccessFactor Employee Central module is a cloud-based HR Solutions that contains a lot of information related to employees and other modules of SAP SuccessFactor containing this information by combining with SAP SuccessFactor Employee Central.
Features of SuccessFactor Employee Central are:
- SuccessFactor is a cloud solution and controls quarterly, you can easily assist an organisation's changing work force structure.
- SuccessFactor Employee central controls various events occurred in the life cycle of an employee. You can keep a record of basic events such as new hire, promotion, transfer and new assignment, and various activities in Employee Central.
- Combination of SuccessFactor Employee Central to ERP is more potent and allows better quality HR solution.
- It allows various capabilities such as increased cloud solution portfolio, integration with third party products, outsourcing function, etc.
Sap SuccessFactor online training can fetch you in developing the required skills. Enhance your skills by attending our training.
SAP SuccessFactor Employee Central module is most suitable for SAP HCM working professionals, SAP HR, Fresher, beginners, SAP Consultants, or anyone who is interested to learn SAP SuccessFactor Employee Central course.
SAP SuccessFactor Employee Central Consultant salary in India ranges between ₹ 2.2 Lakhs to ₹ 16.6 Lakhs with an average annual salary of ₹ 8.0 Lakhs. Salary estimates are based on 21 salaries received from SAP SuccessFactor Employee Central Consultants.
SAP SuccessFactor Employee Central Consultant salary in India with less than 2 year of experience to 9 years ranges from ₹ 2.2 Lakhs to ₹ 16.6 Lakhs with an average annual salary of ₹ 8.0 Lakhs.
User in industries:
- The organisation using SAP Successfactor Employee Central are most often found in the Information Technology and Services industry. SAP SuccessFactor Employee Central is commonly utilised by companies with more 10000 employees and more than 1000M dollars in revenue.
- SAP SuccessFactor Employee Central customers from all over the world, combining massive amounts of data points that form the basis of our forecast assumptions and perhaps the rise and fall of certain vendors and their products on a quarterly basis.
- SAP Success Factors is a product that has seen a steadily increasing demand for most of the Fortune 500 companies in existence moving towards adoption of the same.
SAP SuccessFactor Employee Central training, you will learn core HR requirements and management processes such as: Employees data & position Management, Configuration of workflow & business rules etc.
Unit 1- Introduction to mastery
- Cloud and SF Architecture
- Instance, Provisioning explanation
- Technical Architecture
- Integration Technology/Tools
- Bizxpert Methodology – Implementation Methodology
- Basic company settings in Provisioning
- Creating administrators in Provisioning
- Creating administrators in Instance
- Instance basic settings – Passwords, Home Page, Welcome Menu, Company info, Employee files
- Administrator tools
- Commonly used terms
- Admin Privileges
- Proxy Management
- Setting up company Logos
- Manage Data User Records
- Employee Data File
- Role Based Per missioning (RBP)
- Pick list Management
- Text Customization in Instance
- XML and Data models
- People Search
- Route Maps (Workflow)
- Launching forms
- Employee Profile
Unit 2 Employee central Mastery-Core HCM module
- Introduction and basic provisioning set up exercises
- Data models
- Employee Central Structure
- Data model Management
- Data model Associations
- Enable employee central and RBP
- Update employee details
- ESS/MSS functionality
- Understanding security
- Managing security with RBP
- EC as a system of record
- EC Customizing and Populating Basic Foundation data
- Customizing Country specific files in Foundation tables
- Creating and modifying associations
- Importing users and data
- Mass Changes
- Customizing employee files
- Customizing CSF for employee files
- Position Management
- Absence Management
- Employee Central Reporting and Integration
- MDF Overview
- MDF Objects creation
- Manage Business Configuration Rules setup
- Manage Workflow Requests/groups
- Org Chart
- Manage Sequence
- Monitor Job
Unit 3: Position Management
- Manage Positions
- Position Management settings
- Position Org chart
- Import & Export Data
Unit 4: Analytics & Reporting
- Introduction to Reporting
- Introduction to Dash Boards
- Set up process dashboards
- Analytics Overview
- Manage Report Permissions
- List view reports
- Spotlight view reports
- Spread sheet reports
- Classic reports
- Adhoc reports
- Advanced Reporting