SAP Analytics Cloud or SAP Cloud for Analytics is a software as a service (SaaS) business intelligence (BI) platform designed by SAP. Analytics Cloud is made precisely with the aim of allowing all analytics capabilities to every user in one product.
Features and Benefits:
- Integration with SAP Analysis for Microsoft Office: This includes read and write functions for users who want to import data and work in readily familiar environments.
- Data locking and enhanced data access rights: Used for forecasting processes, where responsibilities held by planners are enforced by data locking and additional locked states (open, locked, and restricted) are defined by enhanced data access rights.
- Predictive analytics: Implements machine learning to perform guided analysis using Smart Discovery, transformations, and insights.
- Access to on-premise and cloud data: Provides real-time access to SAP applications such as HANA, as well as non-SAP applications for on-premise and cloud locations.
- Embedded analytics: Allows for users to access analytic features such as what-if analysis and ad-hoc.
- Access to SAP S/4HANA: This combines transactions, analytics, and planning in one application.
- Creation and modification tools: For data-driven budgeting, analysis, and forecasting from one cloud interface.
- There are no such prerequisites for this course; anybody who wants to learn this technology can opt for this training. No prior knowledge of SAP Analytics Cloud is needed this training is geared for absolute beginners.
- No paid software required all dashboards, analysis, and forecasts will be created with Chrome. No previous programming language experience required.
- Average SAP Analytics Consultant salary in India is ₹ 14.2 Lakhs per annum for employees with less than 1 year of experience to 6 years.
- SAP Analytics Consultant salary at SAP ranges between ₹ 11.5 Lakhs to ₹ 18 Lakhs per annum.
USERS IN INDUSTRIES:
Built natively on SAP HANA Cloud Platform (HCP), SAP Analytics Cloud allows data analysts and business decision makers to visualize, plan and make predictions all from one secure, cloud-based environment. Companies using SAP Analytics Cloud for Analytics and BI include: Exxon Mobil Corporation, organization with 63000 employees and revenues of $309billion, CVS Health Corporation, a United States based Healthcare organization with 216000 employees and revenues of $292billion, Alphabet Inc., organization with 163906 employees and revenues of $258 billion, CIGNA Corporation, 72226 employees and revenues of $174billion and many others.
SAP Analytics Cloud Applications:
Application Scope: An application offers a higher degree of freedom than that of a story but follows a less guided approach. Analytics designer is based on a development environment in which a developer can use various tools and functions to create a complex dashboard.
Development Environment: Like developing computer programs, application developers can create their own algorithms and logic by writing code in SAP Analytics Cloud. Developers are still supported by graphical interfaces to create charts, tables, or simple formatting. They can use standard tools for simple tasks and invest time and effort mainly into complex scenarios.
Executing Applications: Users interact with applications in the same way they interact with stories. Some may not even differentiate. The application is separated into two views. The overview shows various KPI tiles, which can be clicked on to get more details of each. Users can also click on the Analytics button at the left to launch another view, which contains interactive elements and charts.