S4hana FI Online Training
SAP S4 Hana FICO Online Training With Best Knowledgable Consultant
SAP S/4HANA Finance:
- SAP S/4HANA Finance is a financial module in the SAP S/4HANA ERP platform. It is designed to eliminate traditional barriers between transactional, analytics and planning systems to give instant insights and on-the-fly analysis utilizing all levels of financial data.
- The product comprises of a set of interconnected accounting and financial management functions that process real-time data from the business applications in an S/4HANA ERP system. A decision-maker, for instance, can use it to model financial scenarios and build forecasts.
- Earlier called SAP Simple Finance, SAP S/4HANA Finance was the first ERP component, or module, released for S/4HANA. It is designed for financial professionals in all industries, along with CFOs and others associated with accounting, taxes, treasury, financial operations, risk management and compliance.
- The front end of SAP S/4HANA Finance is formed on SAP Fiori, the client’s user experience platform. SAP Fiori make use of a simple, consumer-style and tile-based design that can be viewed on several desktop and mobile devices.
Features in SAP S/4HANA Finance (FICO):
The SAP S/4HANA release has multiple new features for the S/4HANA Finance module and its treasury management, financial planning and analysis, and revenue management functions. One of the most important was integrating the SAP Integrated Business Planning (IBP) module with the financial planning features in SAP Analytics Cloud, SaaS analytics platform. The new capability will improve the accuracy and efficiency of profitability planning for demand plans created in IBP. The 2021 release also has new monitoring and alert features, as well as intelligent automation for financial close, invoice reconciliation and order-to-cash processes.
SAP S4 HANA Finance Pre-Requisites:
- Basic knowledge of SAP FI
- SAP FICO level configuration knowledge
- Basic knowledge of Financial Accounting and Management Accounting.
- SAP S4 Hana Finance Consultant salary in India ranges between ₹ 5.8 Lakhs to ₹ 19.3 Lakhs.
- Average salary of SAP S4 Hana Finance Consultant is approximately ₹ 8.5 Lakhs per annum.
- SAP S4 Hana Finance Consultant salary in India with less than 4 years of experience to 13 years ranges from ₹ 5.8 Lakhs to ₹ 19.3.
- Introduction to SAP HANA
- HANA – In Memory Computing
- Technology overview
- HANA – In Memory Strategy
- HANA Architecture
Financial Accounting in SAP S/4HANA
- Overview of SAP S/4HANA
- Outlining the Motivation for SAP HANA and SAP S/4HANA
- Providing an Overview of the SAP S/4HANA Products and Adoption Strategies
- Using the SAP Fiori Front-End
- Overview of Financial Accounting (FI) in SAP S/4HANA
- Outlining Financial Accounting (FI) Components in SAP S/4HANA
- General Ledger (G/L) Accounting
- Outlining Organizational Elements in Financial Accounting (FI)
- Maintaining G/L Master Records
- Posting Transactions in the G/L
- Maintaining Vendor Master Records
- Maintaining Accounts Payable Transactions
- Managing the Integration between Accounts Payable and Materials Management
- Performing Accounts Payable Closing Operations
- Maintaining Customer Master Records
- Managing Accounts Receivable Transactions o Managing Customer Correspondence
- Creating Accounts Receivable Dispute Cases
- Managing the Integration between Accounts Receivable and Sales Order Management
- Performing Accounts Receivable Closing Operations
- Classic Asset Accounting
- New Asset Accounting
- Maintaining Asset Master Records
- Chart of Depreciation
- Depreciation Areas
- Executing Asset Transactions
- Executing Asset Accounting Period-End Closing Activities
- House Bank
- Maintaining Bank Accounting Master Records
- Managing Bank Accounting Transactions
- Closing Operations in General Ledger Accounting
- Performing General Ledger (G/L) Closing Operations
- Analysis of the Reporting Options for SAP S/4HANA
- Purchase Process (purchase to pay)
- Sales Process (order to cash)