QlikView is a Business Intelligence (BI) tool which is utilized for converting raw data into knowledge. It is excellent in visually analyzing the relationships between data. This software function as a human brain which works on "association," and it can go into any direction to search the answers. QlikView provide features for ad hoc queries and facilitating quick decision-making based on easily accessible information. QlikView does in-memory data processing and stores the data in the report itself. And it can read data from various sources, along with files and relational databases.
SOME MAJOR REASONS FOR USING QLIKVIEW ARE:
- QlikView is very intuitive and easy to use the platform.
- It grants searching across all data directly and indirectly.
- It provides data visualization in an innovative and meaningful manner.
- It enables to identify trends and information to make the most ingenious decisions.
- It eases fast integration of data from numerous sources into an application.
- It gives a rapid return on investment because of a short implementation period.
- It has faster development and change management.
- QlikView has instant response time without any limitations on the amount of data.
Unique data discovery and global search: QlikView can associate to a wide range of database utilizing the custom connectors. It carries out a severe and advance search to speed up data discovery.
Collaboration: All the insights and data visualization reports are shared. A user can share these reports across a cloud or enterprise server.
Absolute control over data: QlikView grants the user-driven data discovery. Users can create models and repeatedly guided by the tools about what should be an ideal interpretation of the given information.
Secure working environment: QlikView offers a very safe working environment for the users. All the data being utilized is extremely sensitive corporate data.
Flexibility and integration: QlikView gives the customers full flexibility in the ways they require to build their dashboard and want to process data. QlikView tools grant the users to formulate scripts for mapping data.
Cost-effective: QlikView is a memory-resident application; that is the reason it is a highly cost-effective option for your organization.
PREREQUISITES: No prior knowledge needed, but if you have a basic understanding of Computer Programming terminologies. A basic understanding of any of the programming languages will help you in understanding the QlikView programming concepts. Familiarity with SQL will help you learn it very fast.
- QlikView has become a popular tool amongst business analysts and developers, soon after its release. It is one of the most efficient BI tools in terms of application development, data visualization, and administration.
- It offers a lot of industries by providing a good number of jobs to worldwide.
- it can be said that QlikView is a robust tool. QlikView can find its application in a lot of scenarios in enterprises leveraging business intelligence.
- You can always count on QlikView as a big plus in your skillset if you are proficient in it. However, you must always focus on gaining a good grip on the basics of the technicalities, concepts, and language.