Oracle Exadata Online Training
Exadata storage server architecture and features
- Exadata database machine configuration
- Exadata storage Server administration
- I/O resource management
- Database performance optimization
- Smart scan requirements
- Exadata storage server statistics
- Oracle Exadata consolidation options and recommendations
- Monitoring the Exadata database machine platform
- Migrating databases to Exadata database machine
- Backup and recovery
- Exadata database machine maintenance tasks
The Oracle Exadata Database Machine (Exadata) Training is a computing platform optimized for running Oracle Databases. Oracle Exadata is the best place to run Oracle Database, simplifying digital transformations, increasing database performance, and reducing costs.
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure, Oracle Cloud@Customer, and on-premises deployment options enable customers to modernize database infrastructure, move enterprise applications to the cloud, and rapidly implement digital transformations.
- Benefits of Oracle Exadata Training
- Higher performance and scale for all workloads
Oracle Exadata’s scale-out architecture enables customers to independently configure compute and storage to optimize database performance and create data warehouses with up to 25 PB of capacity.
2. The same capabilities, on-premises and in the cloud
Oracle Exadata allows customers to run Oracle Database with the same high performance, scale, and availability wherever needed. Workloads easily move between on-premises data centers, Cloud@Customer deployments, and Oracle Cloud Infrastructure, enabling customers to modernize operations and reduce costs.
3. Greater automation
Oracle Autonomous Database on Exadata Cloud@Customer enables organizations to accelerate their digital transformations by using fully automated database services in their data center to address data sovereignty, security, and latency concerns.
4. Lower infrastructure and management costs
Oracle Exadata allows customers to reduce costs by consolidating workloads on less infrastructure and with fewer Oracle Database licenses. Automation of common DBA tasks, such as indexing and tuning, enable customers to reduce operational costs by up to 90%
v Features of Oracle Exedata Corporate Training
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure automation allows customers to quickly provision databases and manage them throughout their lifecycle, increasing productivity
- Database-transparent persistent memory (PMEM) integration reduces SQL read latencies to as low as 19 microseconds, allowing customers to support more transactions with lower costs
- Scale-out support for 8 to 3,200 vCPUs with up to 44 TB of memory allows customers to consolidate more databases with a single service, increasing operational efficiency and lowering costs
- Provisioning of 3 to 64 intelligent storage servers, allowing customers to generate deeper data-driven insights with up to 2.5 PB uncompressed databases and 25 PB data warehouses
- Flexible subscription pricing with dynamic up-and-down scaling of OCPU consumption enables customers to tightly control costs and meet peak requirements without interrupting operations.