Oracle Cloud HCM Online Training
Oracle Human Capital Management Cloud is a cloud-based software application suite for global HR, talent, and workforce management released by Oracle. Oracle HCM cloud enables HR leaders by delivering an end to end solution to manage every stage of the employee lifecycle, from attracting talent, screening, hiring, onboarding, managing time and absence, managing payroll, compensation and benefits, managing performance and developing talent reviewing talent and optimizing workflow. An HCM cloud solution built with an AI-first approach helps executives and individual contributors make faster and smarter decisions. It integrates with financials,supply chain, customer experience and other modules to align your HR department to the business goals of your organization.
- Global HR: A complete solution to engage your workforce and optimize operations. Includes Core HR, Workforce Directory, Workforce Predictions, Workforce Modeling, HR help desk and Workforce Health and Safety Incidents.
- Talent Management: Find and retain the best talent with this offering. Includes Talent Acquisition, Goal and Performance Management, Career Development, Talent Review and Succession Planning.
- Workforce Rewards: Differentiate and win the talent war with Compensation, Benefits, Payroll and Sales Compensation
- Workforce Management: Optimize time with Time and Labor and Absence Management
- Work Life Solutions: Engage employees with My Brand, My Wellness, My Volunteering and My Competitions.
|Introduction to Oracle
|Configuration of Legal Entities and Business Unit
|Enterprise HCM Configuration and LE HCM Configuration
|Job and Position
|Hire an Employee
|Me, Myteam and My client groups overview
|Action and Action Reasons
|EFF and EIT
|Documents of Records
|Area of Responsibility
|Approvals and Transaction Console
|User Interface text and Appearance
|Structure and page Customisation
|Reports and Analytics - OTBI