IBM Transformation Extender Online Training
IBM Transformation Extender is a robust, transaction-oriented, data integration solution
that automates the transformation of high-volume, complex transactions without the need for hand-coding. This offers enterprises with a quick return on investment. This product assists EDI, XML, SWIFT, HIPAA and other standards based B2B integration, along with the real-time integration of data from multiple applications, databases, messaging middleware and communications technologies across the enterprise.
Benefits of IBM Sterling Transformation Extender:
Transform any data: ITX is a modular and comprehensive solution based on industry standards. You can modify any structured or unstructured data without coding at enterprise scale.
Enhance time-to-value with a modern user experience: Robust user experience (UX) for efficient data mapping right from your web browser. Seamless user interaction with your choice of browsers offers easier and faster data mapping.
Capture and transform data residing in the cloud: Transform your data on cloud platforms. Occupy data where it resides, whether on premises or in the cloud with an array of adapters. Cloud adapter assists includes AWS, MongoDB, HDFS and Kafka.
Flexible interaction with cloud-standard APIs: Efficient, structured interaction for your users and systems with RESTful APIs. Rapidly connect to applications and back-end systems. Deploy maps directly from the UX with RESTful APIs.
Decrease management time and costs with Docker containers: Deploy ITX in Docker containers to significantly reduce overall cost of ownership. Lessen installation and maintenance time, both on premises and across cloud endpoints.
Prerequisites: There is no formal prerequisite for this course, however candidates with sound understanding of data formats and structures can get best out of this training program.
IBM Transformation Extender offers the following:
- Highly automated transformation and routing of complex data across many points of integration in real time to support high-message volumes.
- Enterprise-wide interoperability supported by a services-oriented architecture (soa) for seamless connectivity and interoperability across back-office systems.
- Support for high-performance, event-driven, transactional environments to ensure completion and validation of transactions in real time.
- Seamless integration across the development, data, and production layers of the enterprise, leveraging existing it infrastructures.
- Out-of-the-box solutions for industry standards and regulatory compliance for operational and transactional data integration.