Commvault Backup and Recovery offers powerful backup, verifiable recovery, and cost-optimized cloud workload mobility, helping to make sure data availability, even across multiple clouds. Our simplified backup and recovery solution provides you to control all your workloads cloud, VMs, containers, applications, databases, and endpoints from a single platform, while flexible copy data management provides you to multi-purpose your backed-up data for DevOps, replication and more, across your entire infra-structure. Commvault provides you to control backed-up data and workloads efficiently and securely, both on-premises and in any public cloud. It allows increased visibility and role-based access control that make sure self-service, restricting unauthorized access while helping to eliminate data sprawl. This decreases the burden on database administrators, while increasing their efficiency and allowing them to focus more on critical business activities.
- Automated backup and recovery of VMs, containers, applications, databases, endpoints, and files
- Cost-optimized workload mobility: on-premises to the cloud, even between clouds, with no downtime to production systems
- Data security and resilient ransomware protection
- Support for all major cloud vendors
- Support for all major snapshot vendors
- Flexible Copy Data Management enables cost-effective data repurposing for DevOps and more
- Easily managed through an intuitive, web-based user interface
Commvault Backup & Recovery capabilities:
Backup: Protection of virtual machines, applications (including cloud), databases, endpoints, files.
Recovery: Recovery of virtual machines, applications (including cloud), databases, endpoints, files
Migration: Migration of workloads from on-premises to the cloud, or between clouds
Hardware snapshot integration: Leverage hardware snapshots for near-instant recovery of entire data volumes
PREREQUISITES: There are no prerequisites for learning Commvault. But administration and data management experience can be an added advantage.
The highest-paying job at Commvault is a Senior Engineer II with a salary of ₹23 lakhs per year.
The lowest-paying job at Commvault is a Member of Technical Staff with a salary of ₹11.5 lakhs per year.
- Commvault had a phenomenal growth over the last few years and it is expected to increase in the coming years.
- There is a great requirement for well-qualified Commvault professionals across various industries.
- Certified Commvault professionals are earning approximately 30 lakhs per annum.
1. Backup Tool overview
2. Backup, Archive and Restore
3. Commvault Backup Architecture and Their components
4. Backup Process flow in Commvault
5. Services in Commvault
6. Types of Agents
7. Deduplication and Types
8. Storage, Schedule , Subclient policies and Subclient configuration
9. File System backup and restore configuration
10. SQL backup and restore configuration
11. Oracle backup and restore configuration
12. VMware backup and restore configuration
13. Indexing Versions and their differences
14. File system, SQl, Oracle and VMware backup failures
15. Secondary or Auxilary Copy types
16. Version, Service pack upgrade
17.Disaster recovery backup and Restore
18. Interview Questions